Well to be honest. My lens is too slow for low light situations. I mean I could bump up the iso crazy high, but then there would be so much noise, and it'd look like poop. I really need to pick up a fast prime. Id love to own a 35 or a 50 I just don't have the money for it right now. What'd be even better is if they made my lense in the f1.2-2.0 range. It'll never happen. But I can dream.
i love that photo of him! but yea, he sorta does, haha. i think everyone was oober tired that night. i wish i hung out with him more than i do :(
thanks! only been at it for a few months, but im in love with taking photos. there's so much more i wanna do with photography! just gotta keep on keep'n on!
did you try to take any of them playing? haha :)
ReplyDeleteWell to be honest. My lens is too slow for low light situations. I mean I could bump up the iso crazy high, but then there would be so much noise, and it'd look like poop. I really need to pick up a fast prime. Id love to own a 35 or a 50 I just don't have the money for it right now. What'd be even better is if they made my lense in the f1.2-2.0 range. It'll never happen. But I can dream.
ReplyDeleteMy brother looks depressed =/ By the way, your photos are pretty amazing, just saying!
ReplyDeletei love that photo of him! but yea, he sorta does, haha. i think everyone was oober tired that night. i wish i hung out with him more than i do :(
ReplyDeletethanks! only been at it for a few months, but im in love with taking photos. there's so much more i wanna do with photography! just gotta keep on keep'n on!
Haha, Oh I see. He loves you guys. I know it's probably hard for him to see you often because he doesn't have a car right now.
ReplyDeleteYesur, just keep on keep'n.