Sunday, April 10, 2011

Drool

Woke up really early today. 6:30 to be exact. it had been MONTHS since washing my car.
and my good friend Alex asked me last night around midnight if i wanted to go to a meet
at el doroda park in the morning, and that it started at 9 am.  I hadn't been to a meet in a long time,
itt was super early, and my car was filthy. But with a meet being SO close to my house, I felt i should man up and do it.  Set my alarm for 7 but told myself to wake up earlier, and it worked. heehee.  Getting to the parking lot where it was at was hellish. too many pot holes to count, and tree roots coming up through the pavement. it was horrible. the meet was decent. but me and alex left early and grabbed super mex. i need to up my car game. that's what i've decided. haha. anyways. two pics from today.






































Nicul's CC is stupid low. and his image wheels are amazing.  i need to dish out my th's and slam it like his.







































I want a Mk1 like this. nothing fancy, but stupid low, with wheels more expensive than the car.
I also would love to have some rs's as a second set to throw on when i want change.  This was my fav picture i took of the day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment