Saturday, January 7, 2012

Air Pt.1

I was able to order everything for my air management a few weeks ago. Which included a lot of little odds and ends. Unfortunately because of the holidays, everything is taking forever to get to my doorstep.  I got my second air tank  (didn't like my first one because it was too bulky.) I decided to paint it blue to match my cinelli (gay, I know, haha.) It came out all right for being a rattlecan job.  The picture of the tank however, super crappy, but w/e.  Next came all of my fittings.  I decided to buy the best I could (all D.O.T. approved) Cost was a lot more than I had hoped, but, you get what you pay for, and I don't want anything going wrong with my suspension.

All of my Fittings: 







































My Tank: 

























Monday couldn't come any sooner. I get my Air Lift Autopilot v2 Manifold / ECU / Controller.  Too stoked for that.  Also, all of my Stainless Steel Tubing comes in for my HARDLINES! :D I already have dual 480c compressors, and a few SMC Watertraps.  

All I have left to buy is carpet for my box once it's built. And I have to pick up a bender, which i'll do on monday. 

Pics of all of those items will come soon. as well as photos documenting my Management install. 

Too stoked to get this all done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment