I'll admit it. I'm a nerd. I dig researching gear I'm into.
And I don't like settling for anything but the best.So when i decided I wanted a camera, I couldn't help
but drool over Canon's 5D Mark II.
After wanting it for a year, I finally purchased it.
5D Mark II with 24-105mm f4L lens.
Also got the BG-E6 with it and an extra battery.
Threw on an E1-Hand strap as well.
I bought a really slick Crumpler limited edition
Canon Industry's Disgrace strap for it too.. but decided
the hand strap was awesome, and the neck strap
was annoying, so i took it off.
Few Lexar pro CF cards/reader for memory
and a lowepro toploader pro 70aw to hold it.
took this quick self portrait to test her out.
love this camera so far. so much to learn though.
Looking forward to many photos.
Glad it has good shutter life.. heehee

No comments:
Post a Comment